[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: check_procs ELAPSED [patch]

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Wed Jun 1 21:26:08 CEST 2005

hi edward,

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 06:49:48PM -0400, Edward J. Sabol wrote:
> -       char procetime[MAX_INPUT_BUFFER];
> +       char procetime[MAX_INPUT_BUFFER] = { '\0' };

okay, that makes sense.

> -       //setlocale (LC_ALL, "");
> +       /* setlocale (LC_ALL, ""); */

this was actually an oversight on my part, i commented it out while
debugging something else.  it should be uncommented and so i'll
back that out.

> +       if (verbose >= 3 && metric == METRIC_ELAPSED) {
> +               printf("seconds: %d\n", total);
> +       }

okay, if that's useful i'll put that back in too.  i'll see about
getting these changes in between now and friday.  i'll take a look
at the configure.in patch too when i have a chance.

	sean