[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1215064 ] Documentation: Which plugins are available?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 5 10:52:13 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1215064, was opened at 2005-06-05 03:43
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by seanius
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1215064&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm trying to find documentation about which plugins
are available. I spend some time browsing the web
documentation and found much useful information --
wetting my appetite for this seemingly very nice
framework --, but there seems to be no info about the
available plugins, neither on the nagios site, nor on
the nagios plugin site.

Of course I could download the plugin package and take
a look into whatever I would find in there. But a
public list on the website would be nicer in order to
make an informed decision ("executive summary" type)
and, of course, for propaganda purposes.

You may consider this a documentation bug or a wishlist
item, whatever you prefer.