[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1185616 ] Hp Laserjet check

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 27 19:31:31 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1185616, was opened at 2005-04-18 23:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by seanius
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1185616&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have written a quick and nasty HP Laserjet checker.

Un fortunatly I am not a programmer and it is a bit
quick and dirty.

Just wondering if anyone thinks it is useful.