[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1219557 ] Service fails to start with error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 28 11:16:32 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1219557, was opened at 2005-06-13 01:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by slocs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1219557&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I am having a problem staring NSClient on one of our
Win 2003 servers. I am successfully running it on
several others.

When I try and start it I get "Error 1067 The process
terminated unexpectedely". The event log shows the
following (I have cut out all the binary data, as the
last event log entry had way too much, although I can
add it if necessary):
---
Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	Application Error