[Nagiosplug-devel] PluginHelp: php scripts give "Status: 404"

Karim Vaes kvaes at vangenechten.com
Wed Mar 2 07:46:36 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to write some additional scripts for nagios.  The thing is
that my own coding skills are limited to php.  So I've written a few
scripts that do what their supposed to do from commandline, yet when I
configure them in nagios, I get a "Status: 404" in the status
information.

I did some research and found out that it's got something to do with
the link between going from CGI to php.  Does anyone have any experience
with this, and could you give me some pointers on how I can get my php
scripts working?

Thanks in advance

Karim Vaes
Sys Admin Vangenechten Group

Config (file path's are correct)
# 'check_esx' command definition
define command {
	command_name	check_esx
	command_line	/usr/bin/php
/usr/local/nagios/libexec/esx/esx.php $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$ $ARG2$
$ARG3$
	}