[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Re: PluginHelp: php scripts give "Status:404"

Karim Vaes kvaes at vangenechten.com
Thu Mar 3 06:13:29 CET 2005

I know that check exist, but the check I'm making combines more things
than that check, plus the problem propagtes itself on other checks
(business specific) too... (like the test.php).

Thanks for the reply, but this one is an example to get all my php
scripts on track :)

Regards

Karim

>>> Subhendu Ghosh <sghosh at sghosh.org> 3/03/2005 13:57:56 >>>

Before coding - might want to see if there is an existing VmWare ESX
plugin ;)

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Linux.55.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=148