[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1119917 ] Added ipv4/ipv6 options to check_ntp

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 7 22:22:35 CET 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1119917&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The options -4 and -6 now specify the protocol to use.
This addition was made because the script failed in the
original version when contacting a server over ipv6.
The enhancement makes use of the -46 options of
ntpdate and ntpq.
The original version of check_ntp I used was 1.20 and I
made this version 1.30.
Also i made some minor adjustments, like newlines and
comments on the new options in the help output.