[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-836014 ] Bug fix for check_ntp

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 25 06:51:04 CEST 2005

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sghosh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=836014&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Bugfix
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This fixes check_ntp to run with the latest ntpq output!

Date: 2005-05-25 09:40

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=46572

Closing - since this is patched in CVS

Comment By: Howard Wilkinson (howardwilkinson)