[Nagiosplug-devel] check_load arg parsing bugfix and cleanup

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Fri May 27 15:19:29 CEST 2005

hey,

On Fri, May 27, 2005 at 05:55:16PM +0200, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Here's a patch to check_load.c which removes a lot of duplicate code and
> some unnecessary complexity. It also fixes the argument parsing bug.

i'll take a look at the latest patch as soon as i have a chance.

> Next I'll rework the api for running commands, since that's the area
> where most plugins duplicate efforts and does so in a very non-efficient
> way. If someone else is already working on this, gimme a holler so we
> can coordinate the efforts.

i'm not working directly on this, but i have been messing around with
more general api-related stuff.  while i don't have much to show on
my end (apart from the beginnings of some plugin-friendly snmp functions),
i'd be interested in what you have to propose.

	sean