[Nagiosplug-devel] Fwd: check_disk with inode usage?

Ben O'Hara bohara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 01:08:37 CET 2005

On 11/2/05, sean finney <seanius at seanius.net> wrote:
> hi ben,
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 06:24:13PM +0000, Ben O'Hara wrote:
> > Ive attached a copy of the patch, its against the latest snapshot of HEAD.
> >
> > Ive got it running on Sol7,8,9 and FreeBSD4,5 machines and it appears
> > to be reporting back the correct info as far as inode usage is
> > concerned, and it doesnt appear to have broken the disk reporting.
>
> i've committed this to cvs.  i see you did some stuff with the perfparse
> in the patch too--since i don't use perfparse myself i'll have to take
> your word that it doesn't break anything.  otherwise, seems to work just fine.
>
>         sean

Cheers Sean,

I took the patch that had been previously sent to the list and
reapplied it against the latest code.

I believe the change to the perdata was to insert the freeinodepct
value into the 3rd field which was being set as 0 previously.

Regards

Ben

--
"There are 10 types of IT people. Those who understand binary and
those who don't."