[Nagiosplug-devel] PATCH: SMTP auth support in nagios plugin check_smtp.c

Lubomir Host rajo at platon.sk
Wed Nov 2 01:28:34 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 03:46:57AM -0500, sean finney wrote:
> hi lubomir,
>
> just sitting down with your patch now.  is there any reason the block
> of login-related code goes before the list queued smtp commands?

No, I don't have any special reason. But check also patch from  Holger
Weiss
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=8499&max_rows=25&style=flat&viewmonth=200511&viewday=1
Here is a part "resend the EHLO command - RFC 3207". I don't have this
fragment of code in my version, because my version is tested only with
postfix, not exim.

> anyway, the code is clean and straightforward enough that i'll
> go ahead and commit it now.

Thanks. I will take a look on commited code.

rajo

--
Lubomir Host 'rajo' <rajo AT platon.sk>   ICQ #:  257322664   ,''`.
Platon Software Development Group         http://platon.sk/  : :' :