[Nagiosplug-devel] looking for script to create client certificates

John P. Rouillard rouilj at cs.umb.edu
Thu Nov 3 05:15:36 CET 2005

In message <4361E65C.1 at op5.se>,
Andreas Ericsson writes:

>sean finney wrote:
>> does anyone around here have a server that they wouldn't mind me
>> testing plugins against while i hack out the code?  also, the
>> cmdline options required to generate the proper cert via openssl
>> would be helpful too (or sending me a copy of a cert that would "just
>> work" would be fine too, i guess).
>>

>Attached is a script to generate certificates for webservers. You'll
>most likely have to tweak some of it a bit to make it sane for smtp
>usage, but it should give you a fairly good idea of how to do it.

Does anybody know how I can get a copy of this script without having
it resent to me as zip or compressed file? Mimedefang removed it at
the location where I get my email, and the nagios list archive at
sourceforge:

  https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=13678206

doesn't seem to keep/allow download of attachments. Any other mirrors
of the mailing list that behave differently maybe?

				-- rouilj
John Rouillard