[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-990948 ] check_disk_smb doesn't allow spaces in share names

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 30 05:22:12 CET 2005

Bugs item #990948, was opened at 2004-07-14 10:35
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by relph
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=990948&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Argument proccessing
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
Some SOHO NAS devices (i.e. Linksys NSLU2) don't let
you change the share names and have spaces in the
defaults.  I've hacked the script on my server to
simply ignore the check on the share name but a better
"fix" is needed.

Comment By: John (relph)