[Nagiosplug-devel] check_http feature for web cluster

Garrett Honeycutt gh at 3gupload.com
Mon Oct 3 07:04:42 CEST 2005

You should probably define your load balancer as a host and check it
using check_http -H www.domain.name and have each machine in your
cluster setup as a host with a service description that runs check_http.
This is what I do for my web cluster. I think that extended the check to
check multiple hosts is not really the correct way to go about things.

-g

--
// Garrett Honeycutt
// Sr. Systems Administrator