[Nagiosplug-devel] spopenenv (Was: no subject)

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Thu Oct 13 04:30:47 CEST 2005

On 13 Oct 2005, at 12:15, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> FILE *spopenenv(const char *cmd, char **envp);
> #define spopen(cmd) spopenenv(cmd, NULL)
>
> No hassle while staying backwards-compatible.

Neat trick. John, if you can supply a patch for spopen to become
spopenenv, I'll look into getting it in.

On a somewhat different note, I've been converted into continous unit
testing and the above change is one that would have been perfect for
the tests, if they existed. Does anyone know of any methods for unit
testing C routines similar to perl's Test module?