[Nagiosplug-devel] a couple of nagios plugins patches and check_rrd plugin

Seva Gluschenko gvs at yandex-team.ru
Mon Oct 17 04:49:58 CEST 2005

Here is collection of patches to Nagios plugins we're using in
production environment (they're enough self-documented, I hope) and new
check_rrd plugin (Perl script) which behaves close to check_mrtg but
looks for information in RRD databases. Hope it helps.

Patches were made against 1.4.2

--
SY, Seva Gluschenko, just stranger on The Road.
Yandex LLC Maintenance Team          | GVS-RIPE