[Nagiosplug-devel] trying out gnutls

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Wed Oct 19 06:11:45 CEST 2005

and anoter checkin today.

the other two plugins (smtp/http) also now compile against gnutls
too.  i've also moved the bulk of the ssl-related code from check_tcp
into netutils.{c,h}.  the other two plugins have basically the
same functions cut and pasted into them, so we'll be able to get
rid of some duplicate code, and make things generally cleaner too.
i've tested compilation using the following configure option
combinations:

--with-openssl
--without-openssl --with-gnutls
--without-openssl --without-gnutls

and things seem to compile/run fine.

	sean

> ps - my last commit to check_disk seems to have broken something...
>      i'll see about fixing that too :)

turns out it was just fine, ijust had a version of automake that
the ./tools/setup script doesn't like.