[Nagiosplug-devel] Fwd: check_disk with inode usage?

Ben O'Hara bohara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:24:53 CET 2005

On 10/31/05, sean finney <seanius at seanius.net> wrote:
> hi ben,
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 03:05:44PM +0000, Ben O'Hara wrote:
> > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=995761&group_id=29880
>
> i'll take a look at it when i have some time in the next week or two.
> in the meantime, do you think you could throw me the patch in diff -u
> format?
>
> thanks,
>         sean

Cheers Sean,

Ive attached a copy of the patch, its against the latest snapshot of HEAD.

Ive got it running on Sol7,8,9 and FreeBSD4,5 machines and it appears
to be reporting back the correct info as far as inode usage is
concerned, and it doesnt appear to have broken the disk reporting.

Give me a shout if you have any questions and thanks for the great work!

Ben

--
"There are 10 types of IT people. Those who understand binary and
those who don't."