Antwort: Re: [Nagiosplug-devel] check_dns: DNS WARNING - nslookup returned error status

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Fri Sep 2 08:09:39 CEST 2005

nagiosplug-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 02.09.2005
15:44:56:

> In theory, it should work. In reality, it doesn't (FC3). I'm not sure
> why yet.
>
> If anyone's interested in the test-program (some non-working code is
> commented out), email me off-list and I'll send it to you. oss.op5.se is

> currently down, or I'd post it there (some jackass hit a cable with a 4
> tonne construction machine).

If it is of any help, I would like to offer to escalate this issue
to the RedHat Support. Since we have a dozen support subscribtions
for RH Enterprise, I can easily create a ticket and let them solve
it for us ;-)
I just need some technical description of the problem so that
someone not into Nagios would be able to understand it. I'm not
sure I could word it properly myself.

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration
IT-Services

ABIT AG
Robert-Bosch-Str. 1
40668 Meerbusch

Tel.:+49 (0) 2150.9153.226
Mobil:+49 (0) 173.5419665
mailto:SRunschke at abit.de

http://www.abit.net
http://www.abit-epos.net
Sicherheitshinweis zur E-Mail Kommunikation /
  Security note regarding email communication:
http://www.abit.net/sicherheitshinweis.html