Antwort: Re: [Nagiosplug-devel] check_dns: DNS WARNING - nslookup returned error status

srunschke at abit.de srunschke at abit.de
Mon Sep 12 06:58:27 CEST 2005

nagiosplug-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 12.09.2005
12:42:06:

> Sascha, I'll still like to know what Red Hat say about this problem,
> even if it is just to amend the configure script to report their
> patch number to fix.

They're working on it. I have done some debugging myself and for me it
looks like an issue with the futex handling in the redhat kernel.

It is currently escalated to an engineer who is looking into the issue.
So it will take some more until I get another response I guess.

regards
        sash

Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk Administration