[Nagiosplug-devel] include Andreas Ericsson patch in the nagios plugins

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Sep 22 02:21:36 CEST 2005

sean finney wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 09:23:09PM +0200, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>
>>I'm all for it, but I haven't quite managed to get rid of all the
>>asprintf()'s and stuff like that yet, and I'm currently implementing an
>>argument evaluation thingie which will make translations a lot easier
>>and the code a lot leaner.
>

> cool.  do you think you could throw me a tarball with the most recent
> revsion to the np_runcmd stuff?

That would be the one at http://oss.op5.se/nagios

For the eval_arg_* stuff, I haven't gotten far enough yet, so it'll have
to wait for a bit. I'll be working on it today though, so tonight I'll
most likely have at least something ready for a bit of peer review, and
implemented in one plugin for demonstration purposes.

For the current multiplexing (daemon-mode) runcmd stuff, I haven't had
time to post it anywhere yet, and my ISP is kind enough to block
incoming ssh-connections to me (stupid, stupid, stupid).

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer