[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1218438 ] check_radius.c: In function `main':

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 22 10:16:46 CEST 2005

Bugs item #1218438, was opened at 2005-06-10 14:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by coder7
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1218438&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Compilation
Group: None
Initial Comment:
When trying to compile on slackware I got the following

check_radius.c: In function `main':
check_radius.c:126: error: too few arguments to
function `rc_avpair_add'
check_radius.c:127: error: too few arguments to
function `rc_avpair_add'
check_radius.c:128: error: too few arguments to
function `rc_avpair_add'
check_radius.c:129: error: too few arguments to
function `rc_avpair_add'
check_radius.c:139: error: too few arguments to
function `rc_avpair_add'
check_radius.c:145: error: too few arguments to
function `rc_send_server'
make[2]: *** [check_radius.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/nagios-plugins-1.4/plugins'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/nagios-plugins-1.4'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I uninstalled the package ppp-2.4.2-i486-2 and redo a
make and all was fine.

After I reinstalled ppp-2.4.2-i486-2.

ppp-2.4.2-i486-2 has a file radiusclient.h.

Sébas

Comment By: Bradley Hook (coder7)