[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1120002 ] Fix for check_mysql to support MySQL 4.1.x Slave Check

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 5 19:21:07 CEST 2006

Patches item #1120002, was opened at 02/10/05 04:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by sf-robot
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1120002&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Patch for check_mysql.c to use dynamic column numbers
for the Slave Status information, instead of static.
This to support newer versions easier in the future,
and for now MySQL 4.1.x :))