[Nagiosplug-devel] Added system infos: check_smtp: Syntax bug?

Saul, Markus Markus.Saul at danet.de
Tue Aug 29 09:29:21 CEST 2006

 Sorry that I forgot to add system infos:
OS: Debian Sarge with testing packages
ii  nagios-plugins                               1.4.3-1                                      Plugins for the nagios network monitoring and management system
ii  nagios-plugins-basic                         1.4.3-1                                      Plugins for the nagios network monitoring and management system
ii  nagios-plugins-standard                      1.4.3-1                                      Plugins for the nagios network monitoring and management system

Kernel: 2.6.15-1-686

Nagios version:
i  nagios2                                      2.4-1                                        A host/service/network monitoring and management system
ii  nagios2-common                               2.4-1                                        support files for nagios2
ii  nagios2-doc                                  2.4-1                                        documentation for nagios2

check_smtp version:

check_smtp (nagios-plugins 1.4.3) 1.50
Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Ethan Galstad <nagios at nagios.org>
Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Nagios Plugin Development Team
        <nagiosplug-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>