[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin::Getopt api

Vonnahme, Nathan nathan.vonnahme at bannerhealth.com
Tue Aug 29 20:04:49 CEST 2006

It looks good from the synopsis-- I'll probably be able to offer more
specific feedback after I try to use it.

I'm busy and working a short week this week but next week I hope to get
my changes merged in with what's in CVS - I wrote a sample/example
script with tests that check the argument parsing and stuff.  Once you
get N::P::G in I'll rework that script to use it, and we can make sure
the tests pass.