[Nagiosplug-devel] Need help on check_apt binary

matthias.flittner at nethinks.com matthias.flittner at nethinks.com
Tue Dec 12 14:08:41 CET 2006

Dear Santhosh,

Have you run ./configure and make before you run the binary? Please run
the binary with the option -v like this:

./check_apt -v

and sent me the output.

I hope I can help you.

Best regards
Matthias

"Santhosh Injineri" <injinerisanthosh at gmail.com>
12.12.2006 13:44

matthias.flittner at nethinks.com
cc

Subject
Need help on check_apt binary

Hi Matthias,

I need some clarification on check_apt binary ....

I am porting nagios-plugins on HP-UX and when i run check_apt binary by
executing command

./check_apt

i am getting output as
' -o 'Debug::NoLocking=true' -s -qq upgrade' exited with non-zero status.
APT OK: 0 packages available for upgrade (0 critical updates).  errors
detected. run with -v for information.

I am very new to Nagios .... Please help me in this Regard

Any problem in binary or the way i am running the command

Please help me in this Regard

Thanks in Advance

--Santhosh