[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin 0.15 released

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at f2o.org
Tue Dec 19 21:23:07 CET 2006

Hi All

I updated the FreeBSD port of Nagios::Plugin from 0.14 to 0.15 and I
submitted a PR for it to be committed to cvs. I attached a diff to
bring the port up to the latest on your machine:

To patch:
cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/p5-Nagios-Plugin
patch -p1 < /path/to/p5-Nagios-Plugin.diif

Of course, any and all feedback is very appreciated.

Thanks,

Steven