[Nagiosplug-devel] Checklist for new plugins release

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Jan 30 01:44:03 CET 2006

On 28 Jan 2006, at 08:47, sean finney wrote:

>>   - I'm creating a check_mysql_query for a customer which I'll be
>> adding back into the distribution. This is because I plan on adding
>> some library functions for thresholds and perf data that has been
>> design in the dev guidelines, but not implemented yet
>
> this sounds really useful, i'd be interested in seeing it too.  if
> you need a second set of eyes to look over the code i'll volunteer
> to do so.

I was planning on doing a large code drop when everything works, but
I'd appreciate if you could look over what I am doing (not much faith
in own coding skills and all that :) ).

I'm working from "the bottom up", ie, I'm coding the lower level
things first before writing the actual plugin. As the tests are
written and pass for the lower level things, I'll commit. First one
should be later today.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243