[Nagiosplug-devel] Checklist for new plugins release

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Jan 30 01:55:01 CET 2006

On 29 Jan 2006, at 23:12, Benoit Mortier wrote:

>>    - website redesign. Just to look a bit better :)
>
> Yes, can you make a modules on the cvs where i can work

Done. There's a web module now if you want to add files in there. You
should have all the necessary rights - let me know offline if there
are problems.

I'm picturing that we'll do a "cvs export web" into the top of the
website via a cron job every night, so keep the files in the same
structure you would want it exported.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243