[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1480538 ] -Wall breaks compilation for non-gcc compilers (rel 1.4.3)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 5 09:55:07 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1480538, was opened at 2006-05-02 18:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1480538&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Compilation
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
Including the -Wall compiler flag via AM_CFLAGS in
plugins/Makefile.in breaks compilation for all
compilers that don't understand this option (all except
gcc, I guess). Suggested fix: Either remove this option
(who wants warnings from a distribution tarball,
anyway?) or make this flag depend on the gcc detection.

Please find attached a patch against the Makefile.in
that implements the first suggestion (not that you
would need me to tell you how to go about it).

Regards,
   Ralph Rößner