[Nagiosplug-devel] check_linux_raid

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Jun 5 10:50:45 CEST 2006

On 4 Jun 2006, at 18:16, sean finney wrote:

> after patching it to be a little more easily generalizable (better
> defaults, anyway), i've started to use the check_linux_raid plugin to
> monitor the status of some of my md-device-using linux servers.  what
> do folks think of moving it to the plugins-scripts directory?  it
> still
> needs a bit of cosmetic work (providing a standard usage/help, eg,
> nothing requiring more than 5 minutes work), but the plugin itself
> seems
> to work well enough...

I'm happy for any of the team to move any plugin into core if they
deem it useful and good enough. There are a few notes in the dev
guidelines about it: http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-
guidelines.html#NEWPLUGINS. Not all of it needs to be ticked off, but
I trust your judgement Sean.

Long term, contrib/ should be empty.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com