[Nagiosplug-devel] check_swap on solaris with metadisk

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Tue Jun 13 11:46:46 CEST 2006

I'm keen on getting check_swap working well on Solaris, but it's hard
getting a decent system to develop on.

Which version of the plugins are you using? I think you are using a
pre-1.4 version as we no longer use the swap -s routine.

Please try the snapshot at http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot.

Ton