[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1481615 ] Problem with check_disk

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 19 07:43:25 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1481615, was opened at 2006-05-04 08:04
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mucke
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1481615&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi everybody,

yesterday I tried the new plugin version 1.4.3. I
experienced a problem with check_disk. Here is the
output. Filesystem /home is a reiserfs. I guess that's
the reason for inode=nan%?. But that's not the problem.
Look at the performance data. In the MIN field. It
should be 0 but it is -2147483648.

/opt/nagios/plugins/check_disk -w 20 -c 10 -p /home
DISK OK - free space: /home 480 MB (94% inode=nan%);|
/home=32MB;491;501;-2147483648;511

Thanks in advance.

Tobias