[Nagiosplug-devel] Patched / enhanced check_nwstat for Performancedata

Christian Mies cmies at gne.de
Fri Jun 23 23:35:31 CEST 2006

Hi Mailinglist,
we ( some guys of the german Nagios-Portal.de ) have patched / enhanced
check_nwstat.c and compiled to check_nwstat.

Codebase was check_nwstat.c from Nagios Plugins 1.4.2 - Sources

Now check_nwstat will output Performancedata for a few services like:
-Open Files
-Cache Buffers
-Dirty Cache Buffers
-User Connections
-KB Volume free / purgeable Space
-CPU Load 1 / 5 / 15
-Running Processes

Hope you will enjoy it. If any questions or missing enhancements, feel
free to contact me by Mailing list or direct by email.

I've attached the check_nwstat.c and the compiled check_nwstat.
Also downloadable at http://www.etmiesje.de/plugins

Thank to Pitchfork (www.nagios-portal.de) and Andruin
(www.nagios-portal.de) for hints and help.

kind regards