[Nagiosplug-devel] Check_oracle

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Wed Mar 22 02:08:14 CET 2006

hi ali,

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 09:31:14AM -0000, Khan, Ali wrote:
> Hello Sean, same problem, its only if i remove the $ sign does the
> correct name get resolved.

okay, then at least i know.  not having an oracle installation myself,
i can only make guesses at what's going on.  could you send me the
output of the command?  in the meantime i'll remove the extra $ from
the grep expression but it would be good for me to see what's being
grepped so i can understand perhaps why it got there in the first place.

thanks,
	sean