[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1120018 ] Fix check_by_ssh so it can connect to servers with banners

Ivan Fetch ifetch at du.edu
Wed Mar 22 06:52:25 CET 2006

Hello,

    I believe that passing the -q option to ssh is the right way to
go.  The -q option keeps the banner (e.g. /etc/issue) from being displayed
before login takes place, as well as other SSH warning / diagnostic
messages.  Using the check_by_ssh -s option requires the banner to never
change size.

- Ivan Fetch.