[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1292404 ] Can't send newline with check_tcp

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 23 08:05:07 CET 2006

Bugs item #1292404, was opened at 2005-09-15 23:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1292404&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Argument proccessing
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
In v1.4.1 check_tcp doesn't send \r\n at the end of the
-s string. that breaks many checks.

I didn't see a way to send a newline, so I made the
following patch which parses \(n,r,t) in the -s string.

I don't know if that should be added to the expect
string, too, I'm a C novice and didn't find an easy way
to add that functionality.

Regards,

Sebastian