[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1457726 ] check_http -k parameters

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 24 06:08:08 CET 2006

Bugs item #1457726, was opened at 2006-03-24 14:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gmueller_2000
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1457726&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Argument proccessing
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
I found a problem with check_http. The usage told me
to use a semicolon for -k to separate other tags to
be sent in http header. But how can I configured that
inside Nagios? A comment always starts with a
semicolon always and so Nagios removes everything
starting with the semicolon per line.

The possible solutions I see are escaping semicolons
or use a different INPUT_DELIMITER

Gerd