[Nagiosplug-devel] check_udp

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Mar 24 06:12:21 CET 2006

On 24 Mar 2006, at 10:44, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

>> I'm trying to commit my changes but SF cvs seems to be out at the
>> moment.
>
> Migrate to git and I'll host it for you at ghost.op5.se (no, I
> won't keep nagging. ;) )

Thanks for the offer, but I can't see this happening. The hosting of
the source code should be in the public domain. I'm not prepared for
my own company to host the source code, so I wouldn't want to move it
anywhere else.

(Snapshots are a different matter - I'd be up for offers from anyone
that wants to host those)

In fact, the only way I can see that the Nagios Plugins would be
moved off Sourceforge is if there was a Nagios company/foundation
that was independently run, ala the Mozilla Foundation.

Actually, there is the possibility of hosting it on Savannah...

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725