[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Feature Requests-1481689 ] Support HP-UX Ansi C

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 4 01:43:12 CEST 2006

Feature Requests item #1481689, was opened at 2006-05-04 10:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=1481689&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
if you configure the plugins using the hp-
ux /opt/ansic/bin/cc compiler, openssl libraries in
non-system locations will not be found.

  if test "$OPENSSL" != "/usr"; then
    CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -I$OPENSSL/include"
    LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -R$OPENSSL/lib"
  fi

So if you have a /tmp/nagios/local/lib/libssl like i
have, there will be a call like:

cc -Ae .... -R/tmp/nagios/local/lib
which fails because the hp-ux compiler does not
accept the -R option.
I propose to replace the -R with a -L in the
configure.in

Greetings from Munich,
Gerhard