[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-731467 ] check_udp returns exit code 0 everytime

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 5 01:46:07 CEST 2006

Bugs item #731467, was opened at 2003-05-02 18:13
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=731467&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
If I use the check_tcp symlinked version of check_udp I
get and exit code of 0 every time I run the script.  I can
give it any host and and any port and it will always exit
0 with 0.0001 second response time.  I've tried this on
both a Linux and Solaris box with the same result.

Comment By: Jeremy T. Bouse (undrgrid)