[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-938208 ] check_mysqld w/ performance data

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 18 01:00:05 CEST 2006

New Plugins item #938208, was opened at 2004-04-19 23:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=938208&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Perl plugin
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a plugin for contribs to check a mysql server
and return performance data.

The idea being that you could run the stock
check_mysql.c plugin from the clients to check
connectivity to their corresponding mysql server. Then
run this plugin from the nagios server to check the
database servers themselves and return data for
performance data post processing.

As I'm working on an addon package for nagios 2.0 which
will use this check (and my other lm_sensors
submission), I would appreciate it being considered for
addition.