[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1481019 ] Parsing problem within check_ntp

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 18 03:06:20 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1481019, was opened at 2006-05-03 13:35
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mucke
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1481019&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Parsing problem
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hallo everybody,

I have a little problem with check_ntp. I can work
around it by redirecting Stderrout to /dev/null but
since this problem exists also in the newest Plugin
release 1.4.3 I want to submit this request. Here is
what I get when calling check_ntp. Lines are numbered
by me!

Line 1: Argument "(not parsed)" isn't numeric in abs at
/opt/nagios/plugins/check_ntp line 408.
Line 2: NTP OK: Offset 0.003125 secs, jitter (not
parsed) msec, peer is stratum 1|offset=0.003125,
jitter=0,peer_stratum=1

Thanks in advance.

Tobias

Comment By: Tobias Mucke (mucke)