[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1491936 ] configure problem.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 24 05:50:22 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1491936, was opened at 2006-05-20 01:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1491936&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Compilation
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I ran into this today and thought I'd collect
everything together and report it.

I'm attempting to build the 1.4.3 plugins on:
Red Hat Desktop release 3 (Taroon Update 6)
and was surprised to see a 'sed' error occur.

I got the latest snapshot and did the build and it
duplicated the error.

I fudged things by setting the debug flag in the
configure program and kept the left overs which I've
packaged up in a tarball attached to this.

I hope this helps. Email me if more info is needed.