[Nagiosplug-devel] check_radius, -lradiusclient, and libtool wierdness

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Tue May 30 02:41:03 CEST 2006

On 27 May 2006, at 17:44, sean finney wrote:

> i'd say that replacing/updating/maintaining ltmain.sh should be
> enough,
> as if i understand correctly it's responsible for creating the other
> files and doesn't have any external dependencies (unlike configure.in
> and Makefile.am/Makefile.in, which require specific versions of the
> autofoo programs).

Sold. Hope you don't mind, I've just updated CVS with the libtool
files and closed the tracker item. I've also manually updated the
snapshot since SF's compile shell server hasn't been working for over
2 weeks now. The snapshot compiles check_radius cleanly now.

> so on that note, as soon as the CVS servers are back up...

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725