[Nagiosplug-devel] Compare states/results ??

vinit samel vinitsamel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:11:46 CET 2006

Hi list

Is there a way in nagios by which I can compare results from two runs and notify administrators. For example: I am using the check_disk plugin to get disk utilization information. I would like to compare two consecutive runs and check if the utilization has increased at a fast rate in a small amount of time. How do I compare the two states? Is there any way I could store results to compare them with further runs?

Please let me know.

- vinit samel (vinit)