[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagiosplug-devel Digest, Vol 6, Issue 8

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Nov 13 15:01:46 CET 2006

Santhosh Injineri wrote:
> Hi Duncs ,
>
> Thank you for the solution...
>
> Can you help me like how to modify the .cfg files .....I want to monitor my
> localhost So what all configuration files to be modified????
>
> Please help me ...

When you post to an email-list with a reply to one of the messages in
the digest you should always cut away everything that isn't relevant to
your response and (this is important) *never top-post*. I have no idea
what you're replying to when you top-post above the entire digest and
I'm most definitely not going to read it all to try to figure out what
you and "Duncs" discussed. I'm sure many others feel the same, so you're
missing out on a lot of people that might otherwise have been able to
help you.

> Thanks in advance...

You're welcome.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se