[Nagiosplug-devel] [Copfilter] Copy of quarantined email - *** SPAM *** [4.5/3.0] Re: Help with creating a plugin to check RADIUS

copfilter at ipcop.worm-fr.com copfilter at ipcop.worm-fr.com
Thu Nov 23 09:46:08 CET 2006

Just about everything you need to know can be found in the following
document:

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/developer-guidelines.html

In a nutshell:

Your relevant output is limited to one line, up to the first new-line (or
1024 characters, whichever comes first.)

Everything after the first line is discarded.

The key is to set the exit code of your shell script to one of the
following integers:

0 (OK)
1 (Warning)
2 (Critical)
3 (Unknown Error)

In shell script, just use the "exit" command, like:

     exit 0   # Success

or

     exit 2   # Critical error

That's about all there is to it.