[Nagiosplug-devel] Release 1.4.4

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Thu Oct 12 15:36:21 CEST 2006

hey ton,

On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 13:35 +0100, Ton Voon wrote:
> I want to get a release a 1.4.4 out because there's lots of good stuff
> currently in CVS HEAD and I keep referring people to use that, so we
> might as well release it.

+1

fyi, debian/etch will be freezing really really soon now, so it'd be
nice if we could get that in there too.  not a big deal if we don't
though, since the latest version is based off of a cvs snapshot from
a couple months ago (thus it already has most of the
fixes/improvements).

> I've got to add in perf data back into check_disk, but that is
> probably the only item that is outstanding on my list. Is there
> anything else that needs to be done for the next release?

iirc, there was a problem with the new check_ntp and the jitter
checking, but i haven't had the time to go back and verify it.

	sean