[Nagiosplug-devel] Release 1.4.4

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Fri Oct 13 09:52:59 CEST 2006

On 12 Oct 2006, at 22:16, Benoit Mortier wrote:

> Le Jeudi 12 Octobre 2006 14:35, Ton Voon a écrit :
>> Hi!
>>
>> I want to get a release a 1.4.4 out because there's lots of good
>> stuff currently in CVS HEAD and I keep referring people to use that,
>> so we might as well release it.
>
> Hi,
>
> in wich time frame do you want to release it, i have to finish
> cleaning the
> localizaion stuff ;-)
>
> Plugins in french are popular here ;-)
>
> I could work on it this week-end or early next week ..

OK. Can I say "Next Thursday"?

One thing about the latest CVS: in my quest to make it more like the
coreutils code, I notice that coreutils do not ship gettext in their
tarball, so I've made the plugins the same. This means that
localisation is only on systems that already have gettext installed.
That would include all linux distributions, but others may not
(configure should pick it out correctly). Is this a problem?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725